Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is looking for a top-notch Beauty Ambassador!
This is a part-time position that includes weekends and some traveling. 1 year makeup and brow waxing/styling experience required. The perfect candidate is super friendly, dependable, hard-working, highly communicative and will meet the Jennie Fresa brand aesthetic.
Tasks to be expected:
- In-Store makeup applications & brow waxing/styling
- Product knowledge & sales
- Greeting & assisting clients
- Answering phones & scheduling appointments
- Assisting owner with inventory control
- Assisting owner with daily administrative duties
- Assisting owner keep store clean & tidy
- Traveling on-site for brides & special events
You must also be able to answer the following questions:
- Do you love coffee?
- Should you be admired for your work ethic?
- Do you love bridal and all things beauty?
- Do you love cupcakes and pizza?
- Are you willing to strive for success of the company?
A little more about our company:
Jennie Fresa is an established beauty brand that has been featured or seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, Glamour Magazine, Glitter Guide, Style Me Pretty, The White Dress in Color and many other blogs and publications. Our boutique houses a selection on fine organic skincare, cool indie brands and our signature makeup collection. We currently work with over 200 loyal brow clients and over 100 brides each year. Learn more at www.jenniefresa.com.
Do you have what it takes? If so, please click on the following link here: employment application. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting our new, rock-star team member? I’ll be calling candidates for interviews throughout September- thanks for applying!