Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is looking for self-motivated, passionate Beauty Ambassadors to join our store team and help share our safe skincare standards with others. Requirements and open positions are below. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, references, and position preference. Thank you!
- Energized by beauty, wellness, environmental sustainability, and start-up culture.
- Love meeting new people, and discussing beauty, fashion and wellness.
- Love skincare and beauty products.
- Comfortable applying makeup and skincare products.
- Friendly and warm demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a close attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively.
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Beauty Ambassador (Aesthetician/Makeup Artist): Aesthetics License or Certification and 2 years minimum experience.
- Beauty Ambassador (Aesthetician/Makeup Artist): Experience in Brow Styling/Waxing.
- Freelance Makeup Artist: 2 years minimum experience working with Brides.
- Team Player
Beauty Ambassador (Part Time Makeup Artist & Aesthetician) – Madison, CT
Beauty Ambassador (Part Time Receptionist & Sales Associate) – Madison, CT
Freelance Makeup Artist (Part Time) – Traveling CT, RI & NY